- reading relaxes, soothes and calms
- develops the child's imagination and creativity, as well as concentration and memory
- we can talk about all sorts of subjects, even those that are difficult and require translation on a deeper level
- reading aloud prepares you well to learn to work independently with books, preventing learning difficulties at an early stage
- The child learns good habits, and it is well known that he or she watches the closest Adults!!!
For these and many other reasons, we are also very happy to support great Polish companies. This time we had the opportunity to try the novelties from AWM Publishing House - a publishing agency which has been in existence for more than a third decade! Thank you very much for equipping our libraries! We heartily recommend it!